Castlevania Order of Ecclesia Game Script 2 of 3

Game Script
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

XXVI - Dracula's Castle

(Outside the Nightmare Gate of Dracula’s Castle.)

Shanoa: Here I am... It's all gone. ...What little I had, anyway. No, that's not true, there's one thing left... ...My mission. I'm the only one left who can end this. Hear me, Dracula! I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!


XXVII - Gate to Hell


(In the Forsaken Cloister on the upper portion of Dracula’s Castle.)

Shanoa: There are magic energies coursing through this room... If that statue is Cerberus, then this must be the gateway into Hell. I just need to figure out how to unseal it...


XXVIII - The Search for the Cerberus Glyph’s Pieces

(In the kitchen and dining hall in Dracula’s Castle. Shanoa comes across the first Cerberus Glyph.)

Shanoa: This Glyph is resonating with something... Could there be another one?

(In the room next to Death’s place of Mechanical Tower, Shanoa comes across the second Cerberus Glyph.)

Shanoa: This Glyph resonates just like the other one... There must be a third.

(In the room next to Eligor’s arena of Arms Depot, Shanoa comes across the final Cerberus Glyph.)

Shanoa: It's resonating with the others! Is this the final piece? Now the
question is, how to bring these three Glyphs together?


XXVIII - Unsealing the Gate

(After exploring much of the Dracula’s Castle, Shanoa finally gets hold of all Cerberus Glyphs. She returns to Cerberus Gate in Forsaken Cloister and unseal it.)

Shanoa: ...It worked. The power inside is incredible...is it Dracula? The time has come, Albus. To end this, I must tread into Hell itself.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia


XXIX - The Final Battle (Good Ending)

(Shanoa enters the topmost room and find Dracula sitting on his throne.)

Dracula: Such a lovely maiden... Are you the one to whom I owe this great pleasure? Tell me your desire, child. Is it eternal life you seek? A place at
my side?

Shanoa: I am not your benefactor.

Dracula: No? Then please...Tell me of yourself. Surely you've realized my company comes at a price.

Shanoa: I am the blade to banish all evil, and I've come to see you annihilated. The time of your destruction is at hand; die, Demon Lord Dracula!

Dracula: Bah ha ha ha ha ha! What an amusing woman! Come to me, child; I
haven't danced in ages!

(The battle begins. Shanoa managed to cause damage on Dracula but he seems to be invincible.)

Dracula: What nonsense is this? You will never defeat me with such feeble tricks!

Shanoa: My power alone may not be enough, but with Dominus, I can destroy
you, fiend!

(Shanoa unleashes the power of the three Dominus Glyphs.)

Dracula: But this power is... NO! It can't be my--

(Shanoa collapses on the floor.)

Shanoa: I'm sorry, Albus... I couldn't...keep my promise...

Dracula: GyeaaaAAARGH!!!

(Dracula screams and vanishes gradually.)

Shanoa: I've fulfilled my mission; now there's nothing left... My life... I feel it... ...ebbing away. ...so quiet... I can't hear anything.

(A flashback occurs.)

???: Name's Albus. I guess we're brother and sister now.

Shanoa: ...what?

(Another flashback occurs.)

???: Sir! Name me as the bearer. I can't allow Shanoa to risk her life.

Shanoa: ...Albus's memories from Dominus must be flowing through my mind...
They're the only memories left to me now...

(Yet another flashback occurs.)

???: What... kind of brother would I be...if I didn't protect you...?
That's...my role.

Shanoa: Now I see why Albus risked his life for me... ...... ...Why am I crying? Such warm tears, I... This must be some sort of dream--a final vision before I die...

Albus: This is no dream, Shanoa. The tears you shed are your own.

Shanoa: Is that...Albus!?

(Shanoa rises from the floor.)

Shanoa: ...Not a dream. My tears were real.

Albus: Once I realized I was allowed to exist within Dominus, I thought to
find out what else had been absorbed... It seems your precious sacrifice
remained intact.

Shanoa: Albus! I thought you were gone!

Albus: Since my existence was questionable at best, once we parted ways I
wandered the darkness inside Dominus to see if I could locate the memories it had taken from you... As soon as you used the Glyph to stop Dracula, its dark power rushed away, leaving one glimmer behind. That last trace of light was your sacrifice...

Shanoa: That is so like you, Albus. You can't just solve every problem on your own without telling me!

Albus: ...To be fair, I am your big brother, after all.

Shanoa: But...thank you, Albus. Now I can die with such happiness in my heart.

Albus: Shanoa... there's no need for you to die.

Shanoa: I've already used Dominus, Albus. That power comes at the cost of my life.

Albus: Dominus requires but a single soul.

Shanoa: ...You're taking my place!? Albus, no! You've already done so much, and I haven't repaid you!

Albus: No arguments, Shanoa. This is my role.

Shanoa: No, I...!

Albus: If you want to repay me, then you can grant one final wish.

Shanoa: ...Anything.

Albus: Smile for me. That will be enough.

Shanoa: But--

Albus: Please... Before I fade away...

Shanoa: O...Okay...

(Shanoa smiles with tears running on her face.)

Albus: Beautiful. I... I can finally...

(Albus spirit finally leaves Shanoa’s body.)

Shanoa: Albus...? Wait, don't... No! ALBUS!!!

(The whole castle begins to crumble. Shanoa manages to reach the castle’s outskirt and watches the castle as it falls down.)

(End)


XXX - Finale

Narration: Unknown to the outside world, Good had vanquished Dracula's evil
once more, as all record of Ecclesia vanished into the mists of time...


XXXI - Inevitable Fight (Bad Ending)

(If Shanoa fails to save all 13 villagers before confronting Albus in Mystery Manor results to bad ending. After defeating Albus…)

Shanoa: This will complete Dominus, the power that corrupted Albus... and
consumed him. Can this cursed power truly be used to vanquish evil?

...I'll return the final piece to Barlowe-- my mission is complete.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

XXXII - Inquiring Barlowe (Bad Ending)

(In the ceremonial room of Ecclesia. Shanoa reports to Barlowe.)

Shanoa: It's done, Sir. I've retrieved Dominus.

Barlowe: And Albus? Did he yield, or did he...

Shanoa: It... was too late. I'm sorry.

Barlowe: Unfortunate... but it cannot be helped. He wanted just the same as both of us. Perhaps he simply wanted it too much. But still, there is a way to honor him. Use Dominus, and see the mission through. Good Albus would have wanted it that way. The time has come--to the forbidden room!

(Shanoa stand before Dracula’s vessel.)

Barlowe: Take all three pieces; bind them to yourself. Upon the vessel, cast
the Union Glyph. And so, the world's greatest hope will rise! Ecclesia's wish... The wish of all mankind. Now go, Shanoa! You will be the one. Our
world's savior...

Shanoa: ...Why? I'm fading... It's so dark...

(Shanoa falls down to the floor lifeless.)

Barlowe: Rejoice, Shanoa. With your sacrifice, the wishes of mankind will all come true...


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments